The group meets from noon to 3 PM at my home each Tuesday, September through May.
Students meet for tutoring on the following times and days.
|From||To||Monday through Thursday||Friday|
|9:00 AM||10:00 AM||Various Subjects||Field trips every other Friday. Opposite Fridays we are closed per CWS schedule.|
|10:00 AM||10:15 AM||Break / Snack|
|10:15 AM||11:15 AM||Language Arts|
|11:15 AM||12:15 PM||Lunch and Free Play|
|12:15 PM||1:15 PM||Math|
|1:15 AM||1:30 PM||Break / Snack|
|1:30 PM||2:30 PM||Science|
|Session 1 – September 5 to October 13, 2017 – 6 weeks|
|Session 2 – October 16 to November 16, 2017 – 5 weeks|
|Session 3 – November 27 to December 21, 2017- 4 weeks|
|Session 4 – January 8 to February 15, 2018 – 6 weeks|
|Session 5 – February 20 to March 26, 2018 – 5 weeks|
|Session 6 – April 3 to April 27, 2018 – 4 weeks|
|Session 7 – April 30 to May 31, 2018 – 5 weeks|
|Summer Sessions will be considered based on family interest, and will be on a per week basis.|
- The general schedule is subject to change based on the needs of the families and children and what is working or not working. Any changes will be shared with all families through written notification as far in advance as possible. If you would like a detailed daily/weekly schedule, please request a visit!
- Session breaks are carefully aligned to the public school schedule breaks so you will be able to easily find ‘camps’ and childcare offered through other businesses in our area. I will offer a list upon request.
- ‘Various Subjects’ is time for music, art, history, geography, health education, and anything else other than language arts, math, and science.
- We use a private Facebook group for communication, sharing pictures, and to announce event dates, times, and locations. New members will be added upon joining the group, and removed when they leave the group.
- Our group runs September through May. Summer sessions will be considered based on interest (June through August).